Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 5th (We got to go outside!!)

Playing in the kitchen while I clean up breakfast and make Caden a bottle!

Caden in mid clap!! Caden is doing so well...he talks all the time and is now clapping!! Woo Hoo

Today I was laying on my stomach and clapping my feet and the kids just thought it was so funny and amazing at the same time!



Kisses and hugs all day long!!

Finally the weather is nice enough to go outside and play. The kids just loved it...it was absolutely beautiful out today!! Yah Spring get here soon.

Caden having fun enjoying the nice weather!


Adelyn touching grass for the first time!!

I went upstairs to lay Adelyn down for a nap after we came in from outside and when I started to go get Caden to put him down he already was asleep!! How precious!




Today was a great day!! Ready for the weekend!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment